I want burgers!

http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/burgershoppe
This has got to be the best burger joint (so far) that I have ever been to. All organic beef burgers... need I say more. I ordered the "Goat Cheese", and devoured the entire thing, which I rarely find myself doing when it comes to massive burgs. They also have the most delicious fries I have EVER eaten.....ever. Next time I'll have to try their onion rings. which I also hear are unreal.
Apparently it's a battle between The Burger Shoppe and Dangerous Dan's down the street, which I'll eventually have to go try. So until then, I have no comparison between the two, but I assure there will be.
We walked in yesterday and there was a film crew there interviewing the owner. Sometime I'll try and find the video... if it hits the internet.