Wellp Lez Go Wen?

I don't write in here very often. All I do is work and run around like a maniac. This is the last week before I go away to Mexico. I think I require a little "me time" and that's what's going to damn well happen. (Slams hand down on table)
I want to go to bed early so I can feel energetic for once.
I want to buy a couple new books to read.
I need to draw and paint.
I ABSOLUTELY NEED to buy a new camera body. (Have to send out my baby -40D- to get a new shutter...) But it's worth having a back-up body...and I learned that the hard way.
I owe my body (my actual body and not my camera) a favour...need to get shit done with my friend named Exercise.
________________________
Oh yeah!
Thanks to the ever so creative Eric Jackson Wood (http://wearecriticalminds.tumblr.com/) for designing my website! I am so stoked on it.
Check it out!
__________________
I've also been out on the lake recently. It's been great. Here are some shots of my friends!
Peace.